Gibson J35 Acoustic 2016
From the Gibson Website:
The J-35 is handcrafted exclusively from solid tone-woods, sitka spruce and mahogany. Featuring vintage 1930s advanced X- bracing pattern resulting in outstanding projection. The 2016 J-35 is the modern equivalent of that original round-shoulder flat-top with Gibson's historically celebrated, full-bodied acoustic tone.
Top: AA Solid Sitka Spruce
Back: 2 piece Solid Mahogany
Finish: Antique Natural Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer
Pick up: L.R. Baggs VTC
Gibson Hard Shell Case
- Truss Rod Cover: New 2016 engraved truss rod cover.
- Upgraded Pickup: LR Baggs Element VTC for ultimate plug and play ease
- Improved Feel: Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand
- Enhanced Finish: Finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds for high gloss finish
- Premium Setup: Utilizing state-of-the-art German engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. Hand finished for the world's finest feel and playability
- Smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges: New penetrating and finishing oil lasts longer and maximizes wood’s natural vibrancy